Friday, March 21, 2008

Now This Looks Like Fun! Packing Tape Casting


I just found this amazing project at TapeSculpture.org.

If you Google "Packing Tape Casting", there are a ton of websites that give instructions. In a nutshell, you basically wrap any figure or object in packing tape, cut it off and then repair the seam.

This will be a huge hit with the campers, and I think a worthy exception to my "It should be useful" rule of thumb. This is one project that's just fun.

I can't wait!

Here's a Youtube video that shows exactly how it done.
I can't wait! (Did I already say that????)

3 comments:

Martín said...

visitA mi blog:

HTTP.//RINCONPOTTER.BLOGSPOT.COM

Melissa said...

okay that is kind of cool and crazy

Email Marketing Yenta said...

sort of creepy....but cool
W

Stumble Upon Toolbar