Thursday, March 13, 2008

Beaded Bottles


Dick Blick is an Art Supply Company that I love. They come up with fresh project ideas every year, that are above and beyond any other company that I have worked with.

I'm extra lucky, because I'm going to meet the crafty geniuses from Blick tomorrow, when I attend the American Camping Association Conference. They always have amazing samples that I love to see.

This craft struck me as a simpler, yet more intricate kind of mosaic project. The beads are stuck onto the bottle with wax, and can be removed fairly easily if needed.

Instructions

3 comments:

Susan said...

Me, I'm LOVIN' these crafts, but the Monkey's just 2 and we can't even color much because she still eats the crayons. Any any crafts ideas for us?

- Artsy but Frustrated (with a well-fed kid!) in NYC

LJC said...

helloooo! see the next post up for a special craft inspired by you...

And if you really want to explore the world of crafting with Alana, I love this book:

The Little Hands Art Book by Judy Press

(It's available on Amazon, and was a life saver when my girls were monkeys)

scouncill said...

hi, there! love this idea, but the link is outdated - could you give some basic directions for this project? thanks for sharing!

Stumble Upon Toolbar