Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Classroom Chihuli


Blick Arts and Crafts has been around for years. I was very lucky to meet with two of the representatives at a recent camp convention. I've mentioned before that they have some of the best lesson plans and ideas for Art Teachers.

They now provide beautifully detailed video lessons on a variety of their projects. What an incredible help for the Camp Art Lady! I normally don't get to "try-out" projects prior to our summer sessions, as our materials are shipped directly to camp. With these videos, I can be more comfortable selecting projects that I feel will work within our curriculum.

The Classroom Chihuli was originally presented a year or two ago, and it's always struck me as an attractive project, but honestly, the written directions confused me! Click HERE to see the video tutorial for this beautiful project!

If you prefer, here is the PDF version of the instructions.

No comments:

Stumble Upon Toolbar