Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Cornflower Sculpture


I don't watch a lot of episodic TV. Therefore conversations about Desperate Housewives or Grey's Anatomy completely go over my head. I do however enjoy HGTV. Recently on Landscape Smarts, they redid this backyard. What I loved the most about this was the metal sculpture in the foreground. It's made with a flexible copper (the petals) and a toilet bowl thingy (the round part). I think it's somehow attached to a dowel, but the best part is that it twirls in the wind.

It's so beautiful, in fact this photo doesn't do it justice. My only issue is that the website didn't provide specific instructions, and frankly, The Camp Art Lady isn't all that clever without a "recipe". So guess what...I e-mailed the artist who designed it, and he responded! So I'm awaiting his instructions...hooray!

This is the artist...

Nick Legeros
Sculptor
Nicholas Legeros Inc.
Website: www.nikosculpture.com

Sculpture

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you received instructions from Nick? Will you share?

Stumble Upon Toolbar